Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

It's here. The Candy is bought, it is sitting in our Living Room, and I have already eaten a few.

Our good friends Patty, Naoko and Albert are coming over for Halloween as the always do, and our neighbours will join us as well. Should be a fun night!

Jamie has made Curry Chicken and Salad which is always good.

I'm not really concerned about getting though the night with all the Candy around. I will have some, and I will enjoy it, but I don't need to turn the night into a Candy eating competition.

The biggest concern is left overs. I need to ensure that when the night ends we do not have a single candy left in the house.

Tomorrow it is over...when it is over...it is over.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Alan

3 comments:

Pamela said...

I have 96 chocolate bars sitting here all week. NOT ONE has passed through these lips. I am very proud of myself. We have some left and I am not touching them!!!!!

HAPPY HALLOWE'EN.

Unknown said...

Wow...I'm impressed. Didn't buy ours until today and just closed up shop. Gave all the extra candy to our friend so she can take it to work tomorrow. Nothing left in the house. Yeah!

Anonymous said...

I bought mine late yesterday, enjoyed some last night and the leftovers are in the freezer. I spent too many years and too much money on braces to go near frozen candy so the other gremlins in the house can have it but I won't be called by it at all. Been playing with the same few pounds for months now and I am determined to get past them and break into the next ten. It will cost me another point per day but I am determined to get there.
Looking forward to seeing the new shirt this week!
M. WW.