Saturday, October 30, 2010

I Love The Water

Last night was spent visiting a friend at her cottage near Hagersville.

Jamie and I were there along with Joy-Anne who owns the cottage and Cindy and Kevin.

We had a wonderful evening by the water and a spectacular healthy dinner comprised of small slices on meat and veggies cooked on a Hot Stone. Yummy!!!

The only real issue was the copius amounts of wine consumed by all (except Jamie as he doesn't drink) and a slice of Birthday Cake with Ice Cream.

No guilt though. I planned for it, earned it, and went to the gym twice yesterday working out a total of three hours so I could have it.

Sometimes one needs to find a way to permit themselves to indulge a bit while maintsing balance.

Be healthy!

Alan

2 comments:

cdp said...

That sounds heavenly Alan - you seemed to have worked this out perfectly! Not just the cottage either - the whole healthy living/eating thing seems to have properly kicked in for you - way to go!!!

I have totally hit the ground running since my return - the busiest week (thankfully) - and I was making Halloween cupcakes (see on my photo page). I got 8 hours sleep in 2 days!

Tell Jamie I'm so sorry that I haven't had time to look at the web-site yet (I seem to be working so hard on the kitchen floor, that I have no time for paper-work - incl advertising and all the stuff I need to be focusing on!

Did you see the Pussy-cat song that I posted specially for you guys? lol!

Cxx

Unknown said...

Not sure I have worked it out perfectly. I hope I have the weight issue under control but I have so much further to go on the health side.

I feel like I know enough to make statements but not enough to back them up....so much more to learn.

Really glad to hear you have hit the ground running. Looking forward to hearing how your week was on Thursday morning.

No worries about the website...Jamie is ready when you are...my own advise it to make sure you take the time though. Sometimes we get so caught up in the moment we fail to do the really important things for our future.

Alan