Monday, October 18, 2010

PHASE TWO FULL FORCE - YIKES!!!!!!

I blogged the other day about how six months of blogging was approaching. This is the first day of the next six months. Time for a major change.

I must start phase two.

Unless I am out with other people, from now on I will only eat food made from scratch. If I absolutely really really really get stuck, and have to buy something while I am out, it has to be from a health food store.

Dinners out with friends is still "relax the rules a bit" time, but other than that I am determined to finally do this.

I am going to keep this blog short because I don't want to detract from how critical a change in lifestyle this is.

Quite frankly, it scares the hell out of me. I hope I have the strength to do this.

Be healthy,

Alan

No comments: