Friday, October 8, 2010

BLOG TO SELF

This blog is going to be an entirely selfish one because I am slipping.

Workouts are really good but I can't seem to keep the eating under control.

The problem is, when I am a little out of control but something like Thanksgiving weekend lies ahead it is so easy to say. What's the point? I will get back on track next week.

I have worked far too hard to allow myself to do that. I don't want a Holiweek and I don't even want a Holiday. A Holimeal I can handle but JUST a holimeal. Sometimes people respond to my blog and tell me not to be too hard on myself. Generally, they are right.

Sometimes though, one has to give themselves a super huge kick in the ass. I would so much rather be hard on myself for a few days then spend a few weeks trying to undo damage.

So.....Alan.....This blog is for you. EVERYTIME you want to eat unhealthy today you MUST read this blog first. YOU MUST GET BACK ON TRACK!!!! Eating crap will NOT make your day better. You can do this!

Be healthy!

Alan

P.S. A HUGE HAPPY BIRTH....SCRATCH THAT.....A THIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CDP TODAY!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never say "Whats the point?" You know the point, its just not always the most fun path to take and if you do, you know what the results will be. Ask yourself "what do you want more?" You were able to do that cleanse which is certainly not for everybody, but why be so disciplined and then completely turn and go off the deep end? I know its tough, I know its not fun but in the long run, the day you put on that great shirt and it looks great and you feel great, you won't be wishing that you'd had more to eat at Thanksgiving, you'll be thankful for the discipline that you know you have.
Every day counts and every day gets you one day closer to your goal so make it a great day!
Mys. WW.

Unknown said...

Oh god the shirt...the day is approaching so soon now...I better get my act together because I promised to wear it no matter what. Yikes!!!!!