Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Great Night Out!

Last night we went to "One Restaurant" in Yorkville with our friend Quade.

It was a special treat for us but just to give you an idea of the type of place this is, a Burger at lunchtime is $29. Fries extra!

One thing I will say though is that the food was spectacular. Whenever we have gone to really nice places before, we have been a little disappointed at the taste of the food vs the money paid. Definitely not the case here. Delicious! Thanks Quade!

I went way over my daily points allowance for Weight Watchers yesterday but stayed well within my weekly allowance. Just used up most of the 35 extra weekly points I am permitted in one shot and all is cool :-)

I realize I am still battling a problem though. We ordered a three dessert platter to share between the three of us. Jamie and Quade stopped eating when they were full but I kept right on trucking. It is all cool in terms of what WW permits, but wish I could get a handle on that habit.

Be healthy!

Alan

4 comments:

cdp said...

Sounds lovely!

You're only human re dessert btw!!!

Unknown said...

Am I? Damn I thought I was better than that :-)

Anonymous said...

Anonymous say hi!

Unknown said...

Hi Anonymous! Hope your having a great week!