Monday, November 1, 2010

Life Change Number One...check!

I am almost afraid to say this.

I think my life has finally changed for good.

I don't think I will be perfect, but I think I have figured out how to stay within my weight range the rest of my life.

Bottom Line: Always get back on track as quickly as humanly possible when you slip, and exercise!

So...it's figured out. Am I done?

Are you kidding?

I have barely started. The "health" side of things still requires a lot of work. There is SO much more to learn.

The journey never ends...but it can be enjoyed.

Be heatlhy,

Alan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easy to figure out....the execution is where the struggle comes in!
M. WW.

Unknown said...

Your right there...Maybe I should say I have figured out how to "execute".

Part of me wants to add...'but I have been there before and things change"...but right now I am refusing to acknowledge negatives...I will succeed :-)