Wednesday, November 24, 2010

December 11th Is Approaching...Why aren't I panicking

Last week I committed to posting my picture in just shorts on December 11th and every two months after that. It isn't that far away. After the week I have had I should be panicking. I'm not. Why not?

A little panic can be good I think. It snaps you back into shape. I was pretty good yesterday, but I need to undue the damage I did over the last few days. Just because I said I am no longer going to focus on weight doesn't mean I should stop paying attention. When I overdo I have to undo.

So...being good today isn't good enough. I need to undo and that means back to weight loss mentality for a bit. Funny...I was so sure I would never have to go back. You would think by now I would know better.

Tonight is our WW meeting and to be honest I need to go this week more than usual but I can't...work is eating up every moment of time right now.

I will be good though. I will be back on weight loss plan effective this second and I will be back to WW next Wednesday.

Be healthy,

Alan

No comments: