Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Big Tease

OK. Today is the day!

For those of you who have not followed my blog here is the background.

Last August I was in London and I tried on a shirt. My partner's immediate response was "No...there is no WAY you can wear that in public". He was right. The shirt was far too tight and my stomach protruded like a pregnant woman's would.

Soooo...being the stubborn person I am, I bought the shirt and committed on the Blog to wearing it to a Weight Watchers meeting on November 3rd and posting a picture of myself doing so on this blog. The goal was to fit into the damn thing!

Today...is November 3rd.

To be honest I am ALMOST where I wanted to be weight wise...but not quite. I am still about 6-7 pounds off...but I can wear the shirt without embarrassment now, and I am happy :-).

So...I will wear the shirt all day today, and take a picture of myself wearing it at the Weight Watcher's meeting as promised. That "full" picture will appear in tomorrow's blog but until then, here is a little tease :-)




No...I am not sucking it in.



Be healthy!

Alan

6 comments:

Karen said...

Thx for the photo since I am too far away to be part of your weekly WW meetings. I do agree you would be a great counsellor, and raking in the dough is much healthier than eating it. You are an inspiration to others, and for that I/We thank you.
Take care my friend.

Anonymous said...

I just wish there was a 'before' picture of you in the shirt when you bought it!
The moons are doing their best to line up and create more obstacles to keep me from getting to the meeting tonight but I'm trying to work out the logistics so that I can get there. I know it makes a difference in my success each week.
See you there!
M. WW.

Unknown said...

I had the same thought Anon...really wish I had done the before picture. If not of me, of Jamie's face when I walked out with it on LOL

Karen: I always amazes me when people say I inspire them. From my perspective it is all of you who inspire ME to keep on going :-)

Quade said...

Okay, when I saw the shirt this morning it looked a bit baggy to me. But in this photo you just look totally HOT. Nice job!

Unknown said...

Thanks Quade!

I think it looked baggy this morning because you didn't get to actually see much of the shirt. I had a zip up black sweater I was wearing overtop of it.

Alan

Anonymous said...

Thank you Alan! I knew you would get into that shirt!! You look great! Made my birthday!!

Alf x