Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cleaning For Health

Do you ever allow things in your home to get a little too messy? I do. The third floor of our house sometimes looks like a bomb hit it. It's actually quite a pity because I think it is a really nice floor when it's clean.

I think everything gets messed up when it is messy.

We tend to entertain up there (the lower three floors of our house are a Bed and Breakfast so staying on the third floor means we can entertain friends without bumping into guests) so when it is messy, we go out for dinner with friends instead of having them over for a healthier evening.

When the third floor is a mess, my work is everywhere and it is harder for me to focus. I still get everything I need to get done, done, but the extra things I don't have to do usually slip.

Most importantly I don't feel like things are in a good place and if things aren't "feeling right" I tend not to eat right.

So...yesterday I cleaned up the third floor. We have a little kitchenette up there. It now contains only healthy food, drinks, vitamins etc.. I used to keep everything from alcohol to windex  to tools in the cupboards of that area. No more.

We have created  our own personal health centre. It is even in the perfect location for Feng Shui. It is in the area of the house that represents "Health and Family".

I put up the "Vision Board" I created for my Nutrition Course too.

With a clean, and Feng Shui correct, environment I will succeed. :-)

Yesterday I said I would post my tracker daily and I will do that. I have done it but I can't post it until later in the day as I need to scan it and it is so early right now I am afraid I will wake the B&B guests up. The scanner can be kind of noisy.

Be healthy!

Alan

No comments: