Saturday, November 27, 2010

A New Member - Again

I have skipped a few days of blogging. Things got out of control workwise and although they weren't disastrous the last few days were not great.

I almost blogged yesterday. It's probably a good thing I didn't. I was angry...well...not angry...that implies violence...maybe disappointed is a better word...strongly disappointed. I was disappointed because I had managed to let things slide...AGAIN! Now I have to work to get back on track...again. Crap.

I have been better the last few days but I still feel like crap. I feel....well...I feel fat...there I said it...I hate that feeling.

I am going to start tracking properly again today and post my tracker on the blog. My tracker probably bores you so I won't talk about the specifics of what I eat too much. I may not even mention the tracker, but I am going to post it for me. If I have to post it I have to do it.

Right now my December 12th picture post isn't looking like it is going to be too pretty. It's unbelievable how quickly I gain. Fortunately I can still lose quickly if I really want to...so there is hope.

I have decided that today I am a new member. I am starting fresh. Not just a new member at Weight Watchers...a new member in life.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life and I have woken up with the strong conviction that healthy eating is normal for me. It is normal for the me that was born today.

I never thought these words would come out of my mouth, but I will consider myself "born again".

Be healthy,

Alan

No comments: