Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Life Is Good

I'm sitting in my Nutrition Class right now thinking life is real good.

I am being healthy, learning more and more about living a healthy lifestyle (although not in this particular class...it is "Professional Practice"), my niece gave birth to a beautiful baby boy this morning (well...I haven't actually seen him yet but I am SURE he is beautiful) and a client of mine found his perfect home. Who cold ask for a better week!

Yesterday I got a pretty good system going to. I had my laptop in the dining room and was doing my work while periodically preparing foods in the kitchen.

I made my own whole wheat bread (even made my own flour from kernels), prepared a mint ice cream and put it in the freezer for when we have guests over, and sprouted Buckwheat as a "pre-step" for making raw granola.

Dinner was simple. A slice of the whole wheat bread and chilli I had made and froze a couple of weeks ago.

Feeling healthy and on plan.

Gotta go...class is about to begin and then I race directly over to do a Home Inspection on a property after it is over.

Jamie is painting a house for me that I am about to list for sale too so I will pick him up around 6:00 when the Home Inspection is done.

Busy day!

Be healthy!

Alan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and you need to add....going to the MED and to see Sphinx in Eygpt...and the list could go on...lol lol love ya both stax Di xxx

Unknown said...

How could I forget that!!!!

Love you too!

Baby's name is Carter Danny Dannawi

Welcome to this wonderful world Carter!!!