Sunday, January 30, 2011

Time To Smarten Up

OK. This is It.

I am not waiting for "Monday". I am smartening up TODAY!

If I only had a quarter for every time I have said something like this on my blog.

Will I EVER learn?

I have slipped the last few days. I had Chinese Food Friday night and a Burger and Fries Saturday night.

Aside from the weight issues that come along with these food choices, there is very little point in spending a lot of money on Organic Food to make sure you have a "clean" body and then turning around and eating crap now is there?

Answer: No there is not.

So...once again....I am giving myself a big, swift, kick in the ass.

Today is a healthy day. No exceptions.

The only good thing as that I don't wallow in guilt about past choices. It is done and I cannot change it so there is no point in dwelling on it.

Onward and downward.

Be healthy,

Alan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I always follow my program, I will always be a success.

Just a thought for the day.

Anonymous said...

Aren't you worth it?......