Tuesday, January 4, 2011

We Are On A Roll!

I know I know...it is day four of my new plan...whoopee...hardly an indication that it is sustainable.

I really hope it is though. It feels "right".

I feel like I have finally found the perfect balance between Holistic Nutrition and Weight Watchers. They both seem to be able to totally work in sync...but we all know I have thought I found "it" before.

Of course, I still have to see if it actually results in weight loss, but I am in-line with the WW program so theoretically it should.

I did pass up on a dinner out tonight. Our neighbours invited us to go for Indian food with them. Jamie went but I passed for two reasons:

1) I am still recovering from being sick and although I love Indian food, it just did not sound appealing right now.
2) I just started this new regime of healthy eating (new again anyway) and although I know I have to factor in the realities of real life eventually, it seems a little too soon.

If this plan works I will be able to say in April, which will be when I complete a full year of blogging, that I have really made significant changes. If it doesn't I fear I may still be exactly where I was when I started.

So here is to hoping!

Be healthy!

Alan

No comments: