Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Danger Time - Appetite Is Coming Back

It always happens after I get sick...I reach a certain point in my "return to health" and I suddenly want to eat everything in sight.

I felt a bit that way yesterday, although it was controllable and I did control it.

I have to weigh-in at WW tonight so that should keep me in control today. My hope is that after the two days the cravings will subside and tomorrow I will be fine. I just have to survive the drive from WW back home without stopping to eat. A piece of fruit in the car is probably a good idea.

I don't think I will falter either way though. I am pretty determined to succeed right now. I REALLY want to know if it is possible for Holistic Nutrition and WW to truly work as one, and it will ONLY be possible to find that out if I stick to my plan until at least one week today.

Of course I want to stick to it longer (like...for life) and I intend to, but if I don't survive a week I won't even know if the theory can become reality. So...I will survive (isn't that a song?).

Tonight I still anticipate that my weight will be up a bit. As I mentioned before it is my first weigh-in post Christmas...but by next week...it better be down :-).

The "old Alan" really wants to starve myself today to get the best possible result on the scale tonight, but it only sends me into the starve/eat cycle that perpetually keeps me messed up, so I will eat like it is any other day.

Yesterday I finally finished the Amaranth Porridge, had a fruit and veggie lunch, and then Tempeh, Quinoa, and Salad for dinner. A very healthy day.

It will be an omelet for me this morning (can't wait), the fruit and veggie lunch again, and then dinner will be leftovers (Chicken, Salad and Brown Rice).

Leftovers need to be eaten and Wednesdays are hard nights to cook because of WW, so it is a great night to get rid of the extra things in the Fridge.

I fear this blog has become incredibly boring today (it is making even me fall asleep) so I will say tah tah for now, and...of course...be healthy!

Alan

2 comments:

cdp said...

Ha - Alan I can se your halo!!

Unknown said...

Cool! May it shine upon you and duplicate :-)