Monday, January 10, 2011

Its working but I'm feeling hungry

I am eating a lot.

With my "Power Foods" list in hand (the list of foods I can eat until I am satisfied) I have eaten quite a bit of food.

The only time I get hungry, though, is late evening, and then because I go to bed hungry I wake up hungry in the morning. Fortunately I don't wake up hungry at night.

I usually have a good sized breakfast, a not so big (but filling)  lunch, and a pretty big dinner. Dinner has been earlier than usual (around 5:30 - 6pm) and by 9pm I'm hungry.

I probably should eat something at that point, but eating what I think to be a lot of food during the day and then letting myself be a bit hungry at night seems to be resulting in weight loss, so I think I will stick with it a while longer. A cup of tea at around 9pm helps.

Perhaps when I re-reach my goal, in order to stop the weight loss I will add a light evening snack.

I haven't been eating any sugar either...well...about a tablespoon of brown sugar in a recipe and that is it.

I do crave sugar a little bit (not excessively) but I am going to stay away from it as I want to find out if there is any truth to the belief that if you stay away from something long enough your tastes will change and you won't want it. We will see.

Anyway...I am feeling a little hungry but otherwise REALLY good. More important than the weight loss I can see the body starting to transform back into a look I like much better.

It is going to be a great year.

Be healthy!

Alan

No comments: