Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Let The Fun Begin!

I am sitting in my nutrition class right now. It is so great to see my classmates again and I am really pumped about re-continuing this part of my journey.

I only have a few minutes before class begins so this blog will be real short but I feel soooooo on track right now.

Yesterday we visited our neighbours but I took two bottles on 67 calorie beer with me and had one chocolate there. I also skipped the Thai Food my partner ordered in for dinner and ate really healthy.

This morning went to the gym before class.

Life is good.

Jade...if you are reading this...your hair looks awesome!

Be healthy!

Alan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to bet that a hotdog or sausage off a street vendor isn't something you'll see in nutrition class!
I'm heading into the city tonight for the Bon Jovi concert and knowing it will be a rush to get there we are planning to have 'street meat' for dinner since a restaurant just isn't going to fit into the schedule. I have lots of points to cover it but am thinking that the night before weigh-in it isn't going to be the best idea. Oh well, I can't wait for the dinner or the concert! See you Wednesday.
Mys Tery WW (LOL)

Unknown said...

So your choosing delicious over nutritious LOL. You have the points so enjoy them! Have fun tonight!