Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Making it happen.

Life is real busy these days. I guess that is a good thing.

One thing I can tell you is that yesterday was a day of stress from a Real Estate perspective. I always want things to "happen" for my clients and do everything I can to make it "happen" but unfortunately I do not always succeed. No one does.

My clients may find success today but yesterday wasn't the day. It sucks.

I guess that is my "thing". I always want to make everything "happen". I am a definite type A personality.

Yesterday I wrote about resetting my expectations and I am cool with accepting that but that doesn't mean I like it. I want it all and that means that no matter what I type on this blog, in the back of my mind I want to eat and lose weight.

It doesn't mean I will be depressed if I don't though because I am also reasonably logical (my partner might disagree with that statement) and I know that the reset expectations are the more realistic expectations and that is totally fine.

I did eat well yesterday, and I worked out.

I am off to the gym again now.

Today I will make it "happen" for my clients and not worry quite so much about me. I will simply eat well and let life unfold.

Be healthy!

Alan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course, we all want to eat and lose weight and it can be done! We just can't eat all the stuff we want and its just never easy.
If it was easy, it wouldn't be so satisfying when we see the losses and know that we have worked hard to get them.
Control what you can, don't worry about what you can't control and all will be good!