Monday, June 28, 2010

The Count Down Is Really On!

Only seven days (including today) until I post my topless pic on this blog. Why did I ever make this promise? LOL

If nothing else it is guaranteed to keep me motivated this week.

I am actually thinking I might take the pic on the Saturday and post it on the Sunday rather than taking it on the Sunday and posting it on the Monday.

Why you might ask? Because Saturday night is a HUGE party night in Toronto and I am not sure I want to spend it making sure I eat and drink nothing for this pic. I'm going to play it by ear and see how it goes.

The good news is I am not going to be stupid this week. I am going to eat healthy and normally. I am even going out Wednesday night (but that will be it).

I guess picture days will have to be a true case of the pride song "I am what I am" LOL.

Be healthy!

Alan

6 comments:

cdp said...

I cannot wait!!!! lol xx

Unknown said...

I always knew you wanted me LOL

cdp said...

busted!!

Unknown said...

ROFLOL

Q said...

The offer to photoshop still stands...though I'm sure you won't need it.

Unknown said...

Thanks sweetie....tempting but will save that until I do the revealing photo of the lower regions :-)