Monday, June 7, 2010

A Fresh Day With A Fresh Start

Today it is time to put the challenges of the past two weeks behind. It was fun, it was a brief period of time, and it is over.

I have been on this journey long enough to know that the challenges are not over. I wouldn't want them to be. Failing at challenges is sometimes a lot of fun. I just can't fail too often.

On May 15th I vowed in my blog that on July 4th I would walk down Church Street during Pride with my shirt off and post the pic on this blog. That is a promise I intend to keep.

I have been making great progress toward that day, but let me tell you...if it were to happen today....we would have a problem. It is amazing how quickly my stomach can protrude. Fortunately I have also been around long enough to know it is temporary. If I am good everything will be back in-line in a couple of days.

So here is to new beginnings....again :-)

Be healthy!

Alan

No comments: