Saturday, June 26, 2010

When I Miss A Day Of Blogging...It Spells Trouble

Yesterday was the third time since I started this blog that I didn't write a daily entry. It usually occurs because I am having a crazy busy day but I have noticed one other thing....every time it happens I am off track.

If I am on track I find the time.

From Friday night until now has been WAY off track. Everything temporarily went out the window...including the promise not to eat bread, pasta, rice or potatoes until July 4th.

I have had a burger and sweet potato fries, a club sandwich with french fries, Sangrias and Martinis. It was a lot of fun but definitely off track.

I have to keep my eye on the prize though and aim for being able to go out with my shirt off July 4th so today there are no excuses. I have another party tonight but I will be strong and good.

Wish me luck and be healthy!

Alan

No comments: