Thursday, June 10, 2010

Up 2.6 Pounds and Lovin It!

I weighed in at Weight Watchers yesterday and I was up 2.6 pounds.

Let me tell you something. Every ounce of that 2.6 pounds is what I would call "Jolly Fat".  I had the most fantastic time this week and don't regret an ounce of it!

The topic at Weight Watchers last night was perfect. We talked about how this was a "life journey" we are on and not a diet. We cannot "live" a diet. That would be miserable.

Life happens and we need to enjoy it. We just can't enjoy it with food all the time.

So I am proclaiming today that I am absolutely thrilled to have gained weight this week.

I am feeling good, back on track, and ready to lose again!

Here's to a GREAT week!

Be healthy!

Alan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As predicted, I was up too. Not much though and completely on track so not worried about it at all. The journey continues.
Where is your B&B? We love to go to the city for a weekend now and then and much prefer a B&B over the big hotels.
Always looking for new ones to try out.

Unknown said...

A positive attitude when your "up" makes all the difference in the world I think.

We are right downtown, near the Toronto Eaton Centre. Our website is www.aseatondream.com . The site usually says minimum 3 night stay but for friends and/or last minute bookings we don't require that :-)

We love it when friends stay at the B&B!

Alan