Monday, June 21, 2010

TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF SUMMER - AGAIN

On May 3, 2010 I wrote a blog called "Today Is The First Day Of Summer". For me, personally, this is the most important blog I have written. I find myself having to go back and read it to remind myself of the truth.

As today really is the first day of Summer I think it is timely to refer back to that blog. If you didn't read it before please read it now. It means a lot to me so maybe it will mean something to you.

My Blog on May 3, 2010

I am on Day 5 of the "no bad carbs" (as defined by me) ritual and doing great! Today the three day cleanse begins today. Only raw fruits and vegetables for three days. I'm hungry already.

Be healthy!

Alan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you. Stay strong!
I can't imagine how tough the no carbs challenge is, but now three days of only fruit & vegetables? You are a devil for punishment aren't you?

Unknown said...

That I am :-) Not eating rice, bread, pasta, or potato's has actually been really eye opening for me. If you really decide you are going to cut those things out your almost forced to eat healthy...it's quite interesting.

Anonymous said...

Except for wine, right???
Having a very, very hungry day today. Drinking lots of water but ran out of my fruits & vegetables and am stuck in my office with nothing and two hours to go.

Unknown said...

Wine is a fruit as far as I am concerned.

You need to find a way to get something. Maybe a nice co-worker will get you a banana?

I know what very hungry days are like and they can be REAL dangerous if you don't find something nutritious to eat? Is there any option you can think of to get food food?