Friday, June 4, 2010

Thank You Thank You Thank You

Facebook is an amazing thing. I got so many birthday messages yesterday I was beginning to feel as popular as Betty White!

RIP Rue.

It was a real busy day between work and getting ready for the Martini Party Saturday but it was a great day.

I have a new listing about to come out so if anyone is looking for a 1+1 bedroom in a brand new building at Yonge and Finch ask for details! It will likely go on the market Monday.

Considering it was my birthday I think I did ok food-wise. Not great but I didn't totally pig out either. It was more a case of eating good food but then sneaking a couple of handfuls of cashews and a coke that were supposed to be for the party.

I'm not going to write a lot today because my message of the day shouldn't be diluted.

That message is that friends are amazing things.

I am so very fortunate to have so many.

Be happy and healthy today :-)

Alan

2 comments:

Karen said...

WOW - I didn't know that you could have a 2 point martini! Thought I would check and see what I could find for you, and yes WW does have martini recipes. I have never had a martini, but if I ever did this one would be the one I would try.

Pomegranate Martini
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 1 • Serving Size: 4 oz • Calories: 124 • Points: 2 ww points

3 oz Pom Wonderful pomegranate juice
1 oz citrus infused vodka
crushed ice
lemon or lime twist
Super chill the glass, shake well with crushed ice and add a twist of lemon or lime for a killer drink.

Sorry I will miss the party, but shake one for me.

Oh - keep up the good work, your goal is getting closer and closer.

Unknown said...

Now that is a good recipe!

2 point martinis are now on the menu!