Wednesday, August 4, 2010

SLAP ME!

Slap Me Please! And not in a way that I might enjoy. The next time I eat candy or crap in general I beg you to give me a slap...even if it is a cyber slap.

I haven't eaten anything bad lately but the torture I have put myself through trying to "undue" last Sunday night was DEFINITELY not worth all those candies I ate. Especially when they made me sick.

I think I have managed to undo the damage, and as a result I suspect (hope) I will be down when I weigh in at Weight Watchers tonight, but it has taken extra hard workouts (including two full hours of cardio this morning) and an almost three day cleanse of fruits and vegetables only.

I think the cleanse is good for me....and I was due for one anyway...but I would much rather have done a planned one than one out of necessity. I think that it's somehow easier when you have mentally prepared for it.

It's over...I have moved on...but slap me HARD if I do it again.

Be healthy!

Alan

No comments: