Sunday, May 2, 2010

What happened To The Health and Nutrition Part?

Ok today is going to have to be a short one because I have an insane day Real Estate wise. Can you believe it is 5:46AM and I am already racing the clock?! LOL

Anyway, I just wanted to say two things today. The first is a big THANK YOU to the people sending private emails and facebook messages with either words of encouragement or their own stories. It is really cool.

It hadn't occurred to me before (although it should have) that this is such a private journey for so many and private is totally cool.

If anyone does want "public" feedback (can't guarantee there would be any this early in the running of this blog but it may be worth a shot), it is also possible to post comments on the blog identifying yourself as "anonymous".

On the more personal note of my own journey I was reflecting on my blog postings and one thing that sort of stood out was that I called my blog the "road to journey and health" but it has become the "journey to weight loss".

If I am being honest with myself weight loss IS my primary goal right now with a view to stabilizing my weight in a healthy and nutritious way once I get there, but that doesn't mean I can't try harder to be as healthy as possible along the way.

I just have to make sure I don't try to do SO much at once that I totally blow it. I have done that too many times already.

So the focus for today will be "natural, healthy eating with a goal to losing weight".

I type this as I drink my extra large coffee....oh man! :-(

Be healthy!

Alan

No comments: