Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sometimes We Don't Eat Enough

Yesterday was a crazy day and I got so busy I didn't eat enough.

On the surface that sounds like the perfect situation for weight loss but the reality is it ends up placing you in that danger zone where you may eat everything in site the next day.

I think I will be ok as I have to weigh-in tonight so I am likely to behave but that doesn't mean it is smart. I am really good at starving and bingeing so I have to be careful.

Those looking at my tracker might freak because I ate four eggs for breakfast. That doesn't worry me in the least. It is full of protein and I had just worked out so I needed it and I don't have a cholesterol issue. Besides there is growing questionability in how dangerous cholesterol is in about 70% of the population. It appears most of the cholesterol is made by the body and 70% of us have bodies that will make less cholesterol if you are getting more through food. Of course I am betting on being in the 70%.

Today is another busy day. I was up doing work at 4:30AM and am going to make a run to the gym now and then it is off to the races.

Have a great day everyone and be healthy!

Alan

2 comments:

Karen said...

WOW - what a great photo. Glad that you made it through the weekend. I know how one can get busy and forget to eat, but we also know that it is not healthy. You must also remember to get enough rest, your schedule seems to be starting earlier all of the time.

Unknown said...

You make a REALLY good point. Sometimes I manage to grab a quick nap in the afternoon but I don't get nearly enough sleep.