Saturday, May 8, 2010

BEING HEALTHY WHEN YOUR SICK

Today Sucks. My other half has been sick really bad for about a week and now I think I have caught it.

Jamie is on antibiotics but I really don't want to go down that road. I am pretty anti-medication right now.

Soooo...I am pumping myself full of vitamin C.

Thank goodness my blogger friend Karen reminded me of the importance of water yesterday. It is something I tend to ignore and something I really have to make sure I get enough of.

I am taking so much Vitamin C that it is causing frequent runs to the bathroom which causes dehydration so the water is particularly important (I know I know...too much information)....thanks for the reminder Karen!

Food wise I was good yesterday. Right now I just don't feel like eating so we will see how the day goes.

I still have to show properties this afternoon and early evening though so wish me luck!

I guess the good news is I will probably only eat healthy today. Junk is TOTALLY unappealing right now.

Be healthy!

Alan

No comments: