Thursday, February 24, 2011

Your going to get sick of hearing this

I have said it a million times before because I have experienced it a million times before but I really believe that when you are struggling you have to change something...anything, set a goal, and start by focusing on one day...one day only.

I started this P90X fitness regime and health plan and after only one day I felt better.

I am on day three now and I am already "not" perfect. I went out for dinner last night and had a burger and fries. That is not the point though. The point is that doing that first day has made me mentally "present" and feeling great.

I know I will succeed. A day of health can turn you around.

I have decided that since it is totally impractically to be perfect for 90 sequential days on this P90X plan, I have to change the focus ever so slightly to be perfect for 90 days but not necessarily 100% sequentially (as close as I can get though).

So, my aim is to be perfect ALMOST all the time and for every day I am not perfect I have to add one more day to the end of the 90 days.

The P90X program will not be done until I have completed 90 perfect days both exercise wise and food wise :-)

Really psyched! :-)

Be healthy!

Alan

No comments: