Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fast Fasting

I just completed "Fast Fasting".

What is fast fasting? It is when you fast...fast!

How do you do that?

It is easy! You can do it too!

All you do is decide that you are going to fast for a day...and then give up half way through.

Simple! Fast....Fasting. :-)

Truth be told I just wasn't strong enough. Healthy eating will have to do for a while as Fasting just isn't where I am mentally.

Yesterday was an awesome day...we went to our good friends Sue and Ivan's for a movie night in their ginormous theatre room. We had homemade pizza (made with whole grain in the crust), Popcorn and my favourite kind of cookies...empire cookies (along with a few other kinds).

I ate way too many empire cookies but they are my favourite and Sue is SUCH a good cook/baker.

I have no regrets...but reality is here and I need to stay healthy. I have a night out Wednesday night (also looking forward to that) but there is absolutely no excuse for eating anything unhealthy the rest of the week. So I will be healthy.

Be healthy!

Alan


No comments: