Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What a difference ONE DAY makes

I felt really great yesterday. I had an incredibly good work out too.

It wasn't so much what I did yesterday (although I was good). It was what I did the day before.

What did I do? I ate healthy.

ONE DAY...I repeat....ONE DAY...turned everything around again.

I went from craving and eating the bad carbs and its associated gross feelings in the stomach afterward, to feeling fantastic and "slim and trim". Funny how you can FEEL slim and trim even when you aren't where you want to be.

So the message for today if you are struggling is ONE DAY.

Don't think beyond ONE DAY. Focus on getting though ONE DAY healthily, and when that is done....repeat.

Before you know it you will be feeling great.

You have my word.

Be healthy!

Alan

No comments: