Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's Bare All (well not really all) Day

Four months ago in my quest to work on my physique I made a commitment to post a picture of myself in shorts only every other month. The theory being that if I have to do this no matter what, it will help to keep my on track.

Well...today is the day I must keep that commitment. It is the 12th of February and the last post of me was on December 12th.

I actually took the pictures on the 9th but it is close enough.

Is there improvement? Well marginally I guess.

When one works out hard one wants instant results but sadly it is a slow process like everything else. In order to remind myself that I have done well even though there is just a slight improvement from December to February, I also posted my pic from last May. Quite a vast improvement from that one!

So...I will continue to work out and continue to post pics every other month.

Be healthy!

Alan




Me last May 15th - wouldn't let my face be shown with the pic even though this was still a vast improvement from where I had been


Me On December 11th


Me On February 9th
Me On February 9th

1 comment:

cdp said...

Thats amazing Alan - huge pats on the back!
Tho' next time you may want to leave the shorts off ;-P
lol x