Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 2 of Fast

Well the good news is I am doing well on the Fast. I didn't eat a thing yesterday. I was starving last night but am actually feeling fine right now.

The bad news is...I am not succeeding on the coffee front. I have one sitting in front of me right now.

Have you ever had a situation where you want to explain something but you can't? That is where I am right now. There is actually a reason why I went back to coffee. It is a reason that I did not become aware of until two hours after writing yesterday's blog, and that reason resulted in my making a conscious decision to delay the coffee thing.

I know I know...it sounds like an excuse...but I promise it really isn't...it is well thought out in consultation with my wonderful Colonic girl Stacey, although it has nothing to do with Colonics. The problem is I can't explain to you why until February 18th. I know that sounds bizarre...but you will understand in time.

I was going to re-commit to stopping the coffee on February 18th but we are going for a movie night with our good friends Sue, Ivan, and John on the 19th and I don't want to do that with a pounding withdrawal headache so coffee will stop on February 20th. I PROMISE! Please remind me and hold me to it.

I have decided that the Fast will be a three day one but a strict one. Thursday I will eat again. It doesn't seem so bad. I just have to keep telling myself there is only one more day to go.

You know what the best way to ensure you stick to a Fast is? Combine it with Colonics.

You may be be thinking: Don't talk about that....that is gross! But it is important to do them occasionally and if you are doing it in conjunction with a Fast, and you tell the person giving you the Colonics that you are...you can't cheat. If you do, it will become very evident during your Colonic session. So for me it is three days of Fasting and three days of Colonics.

That should clean me right out! LOL

I have said this before but I can't emphasize enough that if you are in the Toronto area (or even if your within an hour's drive) you should go to see Stacey for your Colonic at VitaLife Digestive Wellness Clinic. I promise you she is the best!

So we have covered Fasting, Coffee and Colonics...I think I covered enough for one Blog :-)

Be healthy!

Alan




No comments: