Monday, February 21, 2011

Change Change Change Change Change

What else is new? I think the only thing I can manage to do consistently is change.

I not only need it I thrive on it.

So I am back from Mexico, the holiday is over, and it is back to being "on track'. The problem is that after the excitement of holiday eating getting back on track doesn't seem very exciting. If I am not excited...I am not motivated.

So I started thinking about what type of "change" would get me excited again.

Then it occurred to me. I already have it. I bought it over a year ago and it is sitting in my closet.

It is the P90X fitness and health program.

Basically it is intense...and I mean REALLY intense exercising (I like that) combined with a healthy eating plan. The healthy eating plan is by no means a starvation plan as I will be eating about 2400 calories a day, but it is a healthy, non-processed food, plan.

I will see how it goes but I think it will sync up with the WW plan too (provided I use all of my activity points which I usually do anyway).

It gives me a fresh and exciting start on life without "dieting".

The idea is that if you follow this program for 90 days your physique will be transformed.

I did it for 30 days once before. Long enough to believe in it and notice improvement but not long enough to complete it.

So this time...the challenge is on!

I am looking forward to this change.

I love it when something gets me exited again :-)

Be Healthy!

Alan


No comments: