Tuesday, February 22, 2011

IT IS DAY 90 OF MY 90 DAY JOURNEY!

It is Day 90 of the 90 Day countdown.

I wish I meant that I was at the end of the countdown but I am counting DOWN so it really means it is Day 1.

Today is the first day of the P90X workout and food plan I blogged about yesterday.

I decided to start today as I had to get the necessary food etc. in place first to do it right (which was no easy feat considering yesterday was a holiday and most of the stores were closed).

I have already had my breakfast which was a whopping 13 points on WW (I get 38 for the day) but I think it will not be too bad by day's end. We will see. I will definitely be using all the activity points and weekly optional points on this program.

Breakfast was a Mushroom Omelet (8 egg whites, 3/14 cups of mushrooms, green onions, tomato, and cheddar cheese) and 1 cup of strawberries with 1 cup of 1% cottage cheese. That is a heck of a lot of food for breakfast!

I'm still having coffee. The food plan for P90X is silent on coffee which I presume means I am not supposed to have it. I am going to try to reduce the amount I drink. How many million times have I said that?

I am going to mark my calendar off from day 90 to day 1 and put an "X" through each day I complete successfully.

If I do this right I am supposed to have an awesome body at the end...and be healthier to boot.

Real life still has to factor in though so will have to take that a day at a time and do the best I can. We have "food" engagements on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. I am in control of my choices Wednesday and Sunday though so I just have to be strong. I can't...and don't want...to stop life. I am really looking forward to dinner Wednesday night actually. We will be going out for dinner wit my ex's Mom and her man. I haven't seen them in years. Can't wait!

Wish me luck on my 7 millionth journey.

Be healthy!

Alan






No comments: