Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back To Health

Ok "Anonymous" convinced me yesterday, at least to a certain extent, that I was making excuses to eat.

I still believe I have a very real issue with study/food I need to work out though, and I ate WAY too much yesterday, but that doesn't give me the license to eat until Thursday. Busy or not.

I do have an assignment due Thursday. If it is late I lose 5% a day but I would rather lose 5% a day then sacrifice my health. Thanks Anon.

Short blog today because I am up excessively early to study for the test, and not to write a blog.

So...on to studying and wish me luck!

Tomorrow I will report back on today's healthy day of eating. 

The "cleanse" will still start Thursday. I am thinking I will do a major one. Possible a week long cleanse. I need something severe to kick myself back into action. 

Will let you know what I decide by Thursday.

If I do decide on a week long cleanse it will be a nourished one with supplements, and it will not be a "fast". I did a week long fast last spring. Once a year is enough for that!

Alan

No comments: