Thursday, January 26, 2012

Down 1.1 Pounds :-)

It could have gone either way last night but it went the right way. I am happy about that.

It was a tough week though.

I had fun, perhaps too much fun, and had to exercise my ass off to deal with it.

Truth be told I think I exercised too much. I was a bit manic about getting my points back in line. I didn't quite manage to do it but I managed to only go 13 points over my weekly allowance and that proved to be good enough.

I like that I can have fun on this plan and still lose weight, but perhaps a little more balance on the food front will result in a little bit more balance on the exercise front.

The thing that makes me happy though is that I am finally back in the 180's weight-wise (I am 189.6 pounds) and I only have to lose another 2.6 pounds and weight watcher's becomes free again.

We will see if I get there by next week.

Be healthy!

Alan

No comments: