Sunday, January 22, 2012

Boring Blog Day

OK this one is going to be short as I don't have much time to Blog today but wanted to keep my commitment to posting my tracker everyday until Feb 10th.

As you may know I budgeted for 20 beer points because I was going out last night.

I honestly didn't expect to use them all but when all was said and done I had had 22 beer points.

So...even after exercising I woke up this morning 18 points in the hole.

Most of this was planned, however, and I can deal with these points through exercise before my week is up Tuesday night.

What I hadn't planned for is the mega carb craving I woke up with this morning...but that is a subject for tomorrows blog.

If it kills me I will make this week work out so that by Tuesday night I am right on plan.

Be healthy!

Alan

No comments: