Friday, March 18, 2011

There Is No Time

Sometimes time just doesn't exist. It is a race against the clock.

Yesterday and today are like that.

Food can become a challenge in these scenarios and it was for me yesterday.

I did the best I could (well..I could have done a lot better but at least I didn't do as bad as I could).

Breakfast and lunch were the same: A wrap with steak, mustard and lettuce.

Dinner was a Swiss Chalet chicken dinner with a baked Potato (but I ate the skin).

No real fruits or vegetables...but I survived.

I don't think today will be much different. I have been up working since 4:30AM and my last appointment starts at 7pm tonight.

It a short blog today but needed to write something to remind myself to remain as food conscious as a can.

Be healthy!

Alan

No comments: