Thursday, March 17, 2011

I am down 7000 Pounds!

Truthfully.

I am down 7000 pounds. I am sure of it. That is my total weight loss to date.

Ok I estimated but I am sure it is not far from accurate.

Over the course of my life I am positive I have lost 7000 pounds.

Of course I have also gained 7000 pounds but we won't mention that.

The fact that I have lost that much means that I have never really given up. I may have taken breaks for a year or two but I have never really given up...and I never will.

Will there still be breaks? Yeah...sadly there will.

They will not, however, be for as long a period a time. WW, my friends, and this blog will keep me on track.

So here is to NEVER really giving up.

I am down three pounds this week. I hope it takes me a lot longer to lose the next 7000 pounds.

Be healthy!

Alan

No comments: