Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Slow and Steady She Goes

I am trying something new.

Actually that is a lie. It is just kind of happening.

I am NOT doing anything drastic for a change. I am just being more logical in my choices. Slowly she does it.

I don't really have time to think about food too much right now. Nor do I have a lot of time
to plan...so instead of focusing on good choices I am trying not to make bad choices.

It may not be quite as healthy, but at least it is less"bad" and I am at least ensuring I get a good multi-vitamin in twice a day.

So slow and steady she goes.

I am getting to the gym regularly so that is in check.

This may be the most boring blog I have written (I know you are thinking ...."no it's not...there are much worse" LOL ) but hopefully it still has some sort of message.

Every now and then, a little "boring" may be a good thing.

Be healthy!

Alan



No comments: