Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pushing Myself Through The F***ing Barrier

I am doing it. I am getting back on track. Totally against the little devil on my shoulders desires.

My little devil can go to hell. 

The little devil on my shoulder is trying so hard to win over the mind completely and tempt me to eat more crap. It wants me to have instant gratification so that it can joyously watch me feel like crap later.

It is not going to win. I am NOT going to let it.

Sometimes motivational feelings just aren't there. If motivation isn't there than a strategy based on feeling motivated isn't going to work.

That is when you plain and simply have to say to yourself: "I am going to hate this for a few days but damn it...I am going to do it. 

Excuse the language but in my world determination is enhanced with foul words. If I am "motivated" I don't need the language, but if I have to substitute motivation with determination I will cuss my way through it. That f***ing devil is going down. 

It is no match for me.

So determination is the name of the game. If I can stay determined just a little longer the devil will be gone.

"I will get you my pretty"!

Be healthy!

Alan


No comments: