Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dentistry for Weight Loss

I was getting a little worried about all the food here in Singapore but found the perfect, if temporary, solution.

Go to the dentist...let him tell you you need the back tooth extracted but that it will be "minor surgery" and then tell them to go for it!

Only problem was this all occurred at about 3:30pm today (which is 2:30AM back in good old Toronto) . I hadn't eaten since leaving Jamie's mom's condo at 9AM because I didn't want to go into the dentist office with food stuck between my teeth.

By the time I was told all this I was starving and it didn't sound like I was going to be able to eat afterward.

So...I told them to go ahead with the surgery but that I needed to leave the dentist office and eat before they did it.

They told me I could have something light, which I did, and now eating is real tough.

This should keep me in check for another couple of days.

Perhaps I will just get a tooth pulled every three days and then get porcelain implants put in on the last day!

Then I will go home thin and pretty :-)

Sounds like a plan! Anyone got $40,000K they want to give me for Christmas?

Be healthy!

Alan

1 comment:

PeerMurphy said...

Bariatric, also known as Bariatric Surgery, surgery is a type of body contours surgery designed with the sculpture of the body and getting it into the desired shape and size.

bariatric surgery