Sunday, April 18, 2010

Survived Day 2 of "Back on Track"

Today was a pretty good day for me food wise (although I did eat another cup cake). I had a protein drink early in the morning and a 4 egg omelet mid morning. That means a 4 egg meal two days in a row. Probably not smart.  I need to think of some good breakfast ideas and plan ahead!

Early afternoon I worked out hard with my friend Anthony the "nutritionist/trainer" and confessed my cup cake splurge to him. To my surprise he didn't have the heart attack I thought he would. I think he just pretended he didn't here it. The disappointment would be too much for him to handle!

The work out was a tough one. I worked out hard but felt kinda like puking. Didn't know why at first but realized later it was probably the bottle and a half of wine the night before. OK...I know...I have along way to go before I am healthy. I know graduating from the Institute of Holistic Nutrition at the end of next year will enable me to say I am a Registered Holistic Nutritionist but I have a long way to go before I am walking the walk.

Don't worry. I will get there if it kills me!

Dinner was very healthy: Fresh steamed fish and Bok Choy (sp?).

I was really hungry late though and made my self a sandwich but it was very healthy, and low fat, albeit processed.

Going to relax and watch a movie now. Shutter Island? Never heard of it but I know I probably should have.

Have a great night!

Be Healthy!

Alan

No comments: