Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm A Happy Camper!

Well, it looks like I survived the day of eating I blogged two days ago about totally unscathed! I weighed in at Weight Watchers and I was down 3.4 Pounds! Yeah!!!! Only 26.2 to go :-). At least that is according to Canada Health Guide.

I am a little concerned that that weight may be a bit too low for me though but we will head in that direction and see where it makes sense to end up. In the past I have reached the Health Guides maximum weight for my height (which is 179 pounds) and it was ok but I have put on muscle since then so it might not make sense the second (well...12th) time around.

Some of you might recall that in a blog I wrote last week I talked about my habit of considering the evening after my official "weigh-in" a "free" night. I vowed at that time that I would behave this Wednesday night and I think kept my promise. I did eat out at Ginger Restaurant but I chose a vegetarian option which was basically vegetables and brown rice. It was delicious and pretty healthy :-)

I guess this week just goes to prove that if you do "blow it" occasionally, it is not the end of the world, as long as you get right back up and get yourself back on track.

Weight Watchers would probably say I didn't blow it at all. I have weekly "points" I am permitted to use for fun and I exercise a lot which means my weekly points plus my activity points probably kept me in balance.

Whether in balance or not, however, two days ago was an incredibly UNHEALTHY day.

Then again...it was just a day.

Be healthy!

Alan

No comments: