Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Let the countdown to nudity begin!

Did that get your attention? If so you should probably get help. The thought of me partially naked should put the average person off their next meal. LOL

Whether you like it or not though the day is quickly approaching. In three days (Friday) I have to keep my commitment and post a shirtless picture of myself online (OK OK..it's not really nude...but it feels like it's nude).

I have some abs now so that is kinda cool but I have abs and love handles...if only I could be 18 again...but I'm not...I get that.

So...love handles and all will be exposed Friday.  I am thinking I will go to the gym first (need all the help I can get) and then get Jamie to take pictures as soon as I get home so look for the post around 10AM...or mark on your calendar a big warning sign advising yourself not to look at my post that day. LOL

When it comes right down to it this is the kind of stuff that works for me. I need commitments and goals. I don't always keep them all..but if I keep half of them then I am taking steps in the right direction.

So let the countdown begin.

Be healthy!

Alan

No comments: