Friday, April 1, 2011

I RAN A FULL MARATHON!

I did it!

My friend who runs marathons told me that there was no way I could do it...so yesterday I did it. It took me 12 hours but I did it!

I am sooooooo proud of myself! My friend is in shock.

I also made another significant change. We looked at how much money we spend eating out and figured out that it would cost about the same to have someone prepare all our meals for us.

So now we have a personal chef!

 I am so happy. It will be almost impossible for me to fail now!

Be healthy!

Alan

P.S. This blog is total BS. Happy April Fool's Day :-)


3 comments:

Pamela said...

That is FUNNY! I was so impressed with your determination to get out there and pound the pavement for 12hours.
I was thrilled for the Personal Chef - Curtis Stone would have been a nice choice.
Now back to reality....walked 30 minutes today, and just finished making dinner.....

Unknown said...

I bet you if we really DID figure out how much we spent eating out we COULD afford a personal chef...but then we would never get to eat out which means we would probably never see our friends :-(

Pamela said...

No problem -just invite us over!!! Haha!