Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Getting A Little Help

OK I need help...at least for a little while, to get myself back on track.

I am going to get it in the form of prepared meals...but in the best way possible.

My good friend Justine has graduated from the Institute of Holistic Nutrition and has started her own business delivering healthy, portion sized, organic meals to your door on a daily basis.

Her new business is called Fuel Nutrition and the facebook page is at: Fuel Nutiriton . There is also a company website but I don't have that website handy. Will post it tomorrow :-)

The concept is that you prepare your own, healthy, breakfast, and then throughout the day you have four meals that were freshly prepared for you through the night and delivered to your doorstep by 7:30AM.

I don't think this is something I can afford to do long term, but my theory is that I will use it whenever I need to "kick" myself back into shape or whenever I know I will be hitting an excessively busy period.

I am really happy I can get organic food that is freshly prepared delivered to my doorstep while simultaneously supporting my friends new business.

I am going to go and try my first meal. Hope it's good!

Will let you know tomorrow.

Be healthy!

Alan

No comments: