Sunday, April 3, 2011

There's Got To Be A Morning After....

Went out on the town last night...had a blast. I don't do the bar thing much anymore. I think it has been about a year since I last did it.

I do go out and socialize, but it is usually dinner and drinks with friends as opposed to a night out at the clubs.

We hit four different bars and I danced my ass off...I don't dance. I think alcohol just MIGHT have been playing a role.

The really cool thing is I got hit on...by two young, good-looking twinks. At one point I had one dancing pressed against my front and the other dancing pressed against my back. I felt loved :-)

Don't worry, I was good and came home to the hubby...but no matter how "married" we are I think we all want to feel that, if we weren't, someone out there might actually be interested. It's nice to think that at 47 I haven't completely "lost it".

Still...I am real glad it is no longer my life...and once a year is just about enough. I'm too old for all this fun! LOL

With the partying, however, comes the morning after. It's not as bad as it should be but I am feeling the effect a bit.

The goal today is not to overdose on carbs. Alcohol makes me crave the carbs (to soak it up I think) so I have to be aware...and be strong.

Carbs leads to more carbs...I know that and knowledge is half the battle.

I am strong...I am invincible...I am....never mind :-)

Be healthy!

Alan


No comments: