Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Not Pleased With Myself - Reveal Day

Well this is it. The day I have to keep my commitment.

The unfortunate thing is that a commitment is a commitment no matter what.

I committed a while ago that in my quest to become physically fit, I would post a picture of myself wearing shorts only every other month on the 12th of the month, along with a picture of myself on the day I made the commitment as well as the picture of myself I had posted two months prior.

The theory is that keeping this public commitment will keep me on track.

Well...I fell off track. That does not mean the commitment is not important. It is more important than ever now that I have "slipped". I have to post again on on June 12th and I want to look much better the next time around.

I actually have extra motivation for the next picture as June 11th is the date of our annual Martini Party and I always want to look good for that. I think I will take the next picture on the 11th...pre-Martini's :-)

So this is me, against my will, keeping my commitment.


Posted December 11, 2010



Posted Feb 12 2011
Some Improvement

April 12, 2011
Oops...We went backwards...sigh









I am not overly stressed. It could be worse. I think perhaps that is part of the problem though. If I was overly stressed about it I would be turning myself around faster.

Stay tuned for a whole new plan being announced tomorrow.

Be healthy!

Alan

No comments: