Thursday, May 5, 2011

It was a 99 point day!

I ate 99 points plus values yesterday. That is a lot.

For those of you not familiar with Weight Watchers that is about three times more points plus values than I am allotted for the day.

I tracked it all though, and I am totally on plan. That is why I love Weight Watchers. I can go out and have fun like a normal person and make it all work.

Right now I am tracking Monday to Monday. I had already done five hours of exercise this week which built up some activity "points plus" values and I still had the 49 "extra" points we we are allowed to use as we see fit throughout the week so after eating my 99 points and entering it on the Weight Watchers system I not only haven't gone into the negative I still have three extra "points plus" value points to use as I wish throughout the week.

Three points is not a lot saved in the bank in case of the "unexpected" but the good news is that as long as I keep working out I will gain more activity points which will give me a few more points plus values should I need them on the weekend.

The good thing about this plan is that it is so doable when you actually do it.

I had beer (a lot) and chicken wings last night. I didn't sacrifice at all. I tracked it and I don't feel guilty.

It's a new day, it's a new life, it's a new world.....and I'm feeling good!

Be healthy!

Alan


No comments: